Коты-Воители: цветы жизни~

Объявление

привет!
как дела?
блабла
About our RPG:
Приветствуем на ролевой игре, посвящённой Котам-Воителям!
Мы ради видеть Вас на этом форуме! Пускай создан он уже давно, настоящую жизнь он обретает только сейчас. Мы всеми силами стараемся развить его, и не откажемся ни от какой помощи, однако, если ты здесь, наши усилия не прошли даром (: Enjoy, как говорится, приятной игры!

Регистрация одиночками временно приостановлена, т.к. из-за неимения активных игроков в лесных племенах, мы не можем начинать сюжет! Просим Вас регистрироваться именно в лесные племена, в частности в Речное и Ветряное.

Сейчас в ролевой игре Лето, Июль. Температура: 23-28°C.
В ролевой преобладаем импровизация, но набирают обороты и квесты.

В скором времени будут запущены новые конкурсы, а пока что открыт конкурс самого активного рекламщика. Спешите поучаствовать и следите за обновлениями!

Our friends' banners:

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Diesan

Сообщений 21 страница 33 из 33

Wow, that's what I was looking for, what a data! existing here at this weblog, thanks admin of this web site.

Hey very interesting blog!

Awesome! Its genuinely awesome post, I have got much clear idea on the topic of from this post.

I think that everything posted was actually very reasonable. However, what about this? suppose you typed a catchier title? I mean, I don't wish to tell you how to run your website, however what if you added a title that grabbed a person's attention? I mean %BLOG_TITLE% is kinda vanilla. You might glance at Yahoo's home page and note how they create news headlines to grab people to click. You might add a video or a picture or two to grab readers interested about what you've got to say. In my opinion, it would bring your posts a little bit more interesting.

Unquestionably consider that that you stated. Your favourite justification seemed to be at the internet the simplest factor to be aware of. I say to you, I definitely get annoyed even as other folks think about concerns that they just don't understand about. You managed to hit the nail upon the highest and outlined out the whole thing without having side-effects , folks can take a signal. Will likely be back to get more. Thank you

Hi there, I enjoy reading all of your article. I like to write a little comment to support you.

Hi there! This post could not be written any better! Going through this article reminds me of my previous roommate! He always kept talking about this. I will send this information to him. Pretty sure he will have a very good read. Thanks for sharing!

Hi! I could have sworn I've been to your blog before but after going through many of the posts I realized it's new to me. Regardless, I'm certainly pleased I discovered it and I'll be bookmarking it and checking back often!

Greetings from Idaho! I'm bored to tears at work so I decided to browse your website on my iphone during lunch break. I enjoy the info you present here and can't wait to take a look when I get home. I'm shocked at how quick your blog loaded on my cell phone .. I'm not even using WIFI, just 3G .. Anyhow, superb site!

Hi, Neat post. There's an issue with your website in web explorer, could test this? IE nonetheless is the marketplace chief and a huge component of other folks will miss your great writing because of this problem.

Very quickly this web site will be famous amid all blogging viewers, due to it's nice content

Your style is so unique in comparison to other folks I have read stuff from. Thanks for posting when you have the opportunity, Guess I'll just bookmark this page.

Hi there i am kavin, its my first time to commenting anywhere, when i read this article i thought i could also create comment due to this sensible piece of writing.

Быстрый ответ

Напишите ваше сообщение и нажмите «Отправить»

Какими должны быть Ваши игровые сообщения:

1. Длиной они должны быть не короче двух полных строк, исключая диалоги.
2. Речь должна быть выделена жирным, а мысли - наклонным, также мысли должны быть в кавычках ("").
3. Посты должны быть душевные, а не "Пришла, поела. Посмотрела по сторонам. Зевнула. Ушла.".

Приятной игры!