Коты-Воители: цветы жизни~

Объявление

привет!
как дела?
блабла
About our RPG:
Приветствуем на ролевой игре, посвящённой Котам-Воителям!
Мы ради видеть Вас на этом форуме! Пускай создан он уже давно, настоящую жизнь он обретает только сейчас. Мы всеми силами стараемся развить его, и не откажемся ни от какой помощи, однако, если ты здесь, наши усилия не прошли даром (: Enjoy, как говорится, приятной игры!

Регистрация одиночками временно приостановлена, т.к. из-за неимения активных игроков в лесных племенах, мы не можем начинать сюжет! Просим Вас регистрироваться именно в лесные племена, в частности в Речное и Ветряное.

Сейчас в ролевой игре Лето, Июль. Температура: 23-28°C.
В ролевой преобладаем импровизация, но набирают обороты и квесты.

В скором времени будут запущены новые конкурсы, а пока что открыт конкурс самого активного рекламщика. Спешите поучаствовать и следите за обновлениями!

Our friends' banners:

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Larrybax

Сообщений 1 страница 20 из 35

Do you have a spam issue on this site; I also am a blogger, and I was wondering your situation; many of us have developed some nice procedures and we are looking to trade techniques with other folks, be sure to shoot me an e-mail if interested.

Have you ever thought about adding a little bit more than just your articles? I mean, what you say is valuable and everything. However think about if you added some great pictures or video clips to give your posts more, "pop"! Your content is excellent but with images and clips, this site could undeniably be one of the greatest in its niche. Amazing blog!

Hi! Someone in my Facebook group shared this website with us so I came to check it out. I'm definitely enjoying the information. I'm bookmarking and will be tweeting this to my followers! Terrific blog and excellent design.

I constantly spent my half an hour to read this website's posts everyday along with a mug of coffee.

Hello! I'm at work surfing around your blog from my new iphone! Just wanted to say I love reading your blog and look forward to all your posts! Keep up the excellent work!

Hey I am so excited I found your site, I really found you by error, while I was researching on Aol for something else, Nonetheless I am here now and would just like to say kudos for a remarkable post and a all round thrilling blog (I also love the theme/design), I don't have time to go through it all at the minute but I have book-marked it and also added in your RSS feeds, so when I have time I will be back to read a great deal more, Please do keep up the excellent job.

Excellent blog here! Also your website loads up fast! What host are you using? Can I get your affiliate link to your host? I wish my web site loaded up as quickly as yours lol

I am genuinely glad to read this web site posts which contains tons of valuable information, thanks for providing these kinds of data.

We are a group of volunteers and opening a new scheme in our community. Your website offered us with valuable info to work on. You have done an impressive job and our entire community will be thankful to you.

It's in fact very complicated in this busy life to listen news on Television, so I just use web for that purpose, and get the most up-to-date information.

These are really great ideas in regarding blogging. You have touched some good things here. Any way keep up wrinting.

Hi, just wanted to mention, I loved this blog post. It was helpful. Keep on posting!

Hi, i think that i saw you visited my blog so i came to “return the favor”.I am attempting to find things to improve my site!I suppose its ok to use some of your ideas!!

Have you ever thought about adding a little bit more than just your articles? I mean, what you say is fundamental and everything. Nevertheless think of if you added some great images or video clips to give your posts more, "pop"! Your content is excellent but with images and video clips, this blog could definitely be one of the most beneficial in its field. Awesome blog!

Hello There. I found your weblog the use of msn. That is an extremely well written article. I will be sure to bookmark it and come back to read more of your useful info. Thanks for the post. I'll certainly return.

Howdy! Do you know if they make any plugins to assist with Search Engine Optimization? I'm trying to get my blog to rank for some targeted keywords but I'm not seeing very good results. If you know of any please share. Appreciate it!

If you wish for to take a great deal from this article then you have to apply such methods to your won webpage.

Exceptional post however I was wanting to know if you could write a litte more on this subject? I'd be very grateful if you could elaborate a little bit further. Cheers!

My brother recommended I might like this blog. He was entirely right. This post actually made my day. You cann't imagine just how much time I had spent for this info! Thanks!

Thanks for your marvelous posting! I quite enjoyed reading it, you could be a great author. I will ensure that I bookmark your blog and definitely will come back in the foreseeable future. I want to encourage   continue your great job, have a nice day!

Быстрый ответ

Напишите ваше сообщение и нажмите «Отправить»

Какими должны быть Ваши игровые сообщения:

1. Длиной они должны быть не короче двух полных строк, исключая диалоги.
2. Речь должна быть выделена жирным, а мысли - наклонным, также мысли должны быть в кавычках ("").
3. Посты должны быть душевные, а не "Пришла, поела. Посмотрела по сторонам. Зевнула. Ушла.".

Приятной игры!