Коты-Воители: цветы жизни~

Объявление

привет!
как дела?
блабла
About our RPG:
Приветствуем на ролевой игре, посвящённой Котам-Воителям!
Мы ради видеть Вас на этом форуме! Пускай создан он уже давно, настоящую жизнь он обретает только сейчас. Мы всеми силами стараемся развить его, и не откажемся ни от какой помощи, однако, если ты здесь, наши усилия не прошли даром (: Enjoy, как говорится, приятной игры!

Регистрация одиночками временно приостановлена, т.к. из-за неимения активных игроков в лесных племенах, мы не можем начинать сюжет! Просим Вас регистрироваться именно в лесные племена, в частности в Речное и Ветряное.

Сейчас в ролевой игре Лето, Июль. Температура: 23-28°C.
В ролевой преобладаем импровизация, но набирают обороты и квесты.

В скором времени будут запущены новые конкурсы, а пока что открыт конкурс самого активного рекламщика. Спешите поучаствовать и следите за обновлениями!

Our friends' banners:

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Felicium

Сообщений 21 страница 33 из 33

Thanks to my father who informed me about this web site, this web site is really remarkable.

I really like looking through a post that will make men and women think. Also, many thanks for permitting me to comment!

It's great that you are getting ideas from this piece of writing as well as from our dialogue made here.

Hello to every one, the contents existing at this site are in fact remarkable for people knowledge, well, keep up the nice work fellows.

Wonderful, what a blog it is! This web site gives helpful facts to us, keep it up.

Howdy! I'm at work surfing around your blog from my new iphone 3gs! Just wanted to say I love reading through your blog and look forward to all your posts! Keep up the fantastic work!

Please let me know if you're looking for a article author for your blog. You have some really good articles and I feel I would be a good asset. If you ever want to take some of the load off, I'd absolutely love to write some material for your blog in exchange for a link back to mine. Please shoot me an email if interested. Thanks!

Amazing issues here. I'm very glad to see your article. Thanks so much and I am having a look ahead to contact you. Will you kindly drop me a mail?

Does your blog have a contact page? I'm having a tough time locating it but, I'd like to shoot you an e-mail. I've got some recommendations for your blog you might be interested in hearing. Either way, great website and I look forward to seeing it develop over time.

Wonderful beat ! I wish to apprentice while you amend your website, how can i subscribe for a blog website? The account helped me a acceptable deal. I had been tiny bit acquainted of this your broadcast provided bright clear idea

I must thank you for the efforts you've put in writing this website. I really hope to check out the same high-grade content by you later on as well. In fact, your creative writing abilities has motivated me to get my own, personal site now ;)

Pretty great post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have truly loved browsing your blog posts. After all I will be subscribing on your feed and I am hoping you write once more soon!

Thanks for the good writeup. It in fact used to be a entertainment account it. Look advanced to far introduced agreeable from you! However, how could we be in contact?

Быстрый ответ

Напишите ваше сообщение и нажмите «Отправить»

Какими должны быть Ваши игровые сообщения:

1. Длиной они должны быть не короче двух полных строк, исключая диалоги.
2. Речь должна быть выделена жирным, а мысли - наклонным, также мысли должны быть в кавычках ("").
3. Посты должны быть душевные, а не "Пришла, поела. Посмотрела по сторонам. Зевнула. Ушла.".

Приятной игры!